- 150g (0.33lbs) average weight per pack
- Traditionally cured salmon with Sea Salt, Dill, Fennel, Brown Sugar, and a blend of peppercorn and mustard seeds
- Vacuum-packed to stay fresh for 30 days (from pack date, refrigerated)
- Freshest when consumed within 7 days of opening
- Pre-sliced, for easy portioning and sharing with the whole family
- Made from a 100% organically, aquacultured salmon in Iceland
Delicious! My son gobbled it up!
Excellent Fish great packaging fresh taste and among my favorites suppliers
Fish tastes fresh and the spices added were subtle yet delicious.
Very good. There was no sauce included with the Gravlax this time, but I actually prefer it without the sauce. The gravlax has an excellent marinade but the taste and texture of the cured fish is wonderful and not "fishy."