- Cured with Icelandic sea salt, then rinsed with glacier water
- Cold-smoked at the perfect temperature for a firm, delectable bite
- Sliced for easy portioning and sharing
- Skin-packed AT THE SOURCE, to stay fresh longer
- Freshest when consumed within 7 days of opening
- Made from a 100% organically, aquacultured salmon in Iceland
Check out this customer creation! Find more in our recipes page! Share your creation with us too!
The smoked salmon is a favorite and always great quality. I think the cut used to be slightly thinner and in the past but overall it’s fantastic.
I had some Icelandic smoked salmon from another vendor that was GREAT. I tried this and while good it didn’t come close to the other. So satisfied but not thrilled.
Very fresh this time. I took a break from the smoked salmon for a while because I had one or two purchases that were just a little off from the LC Farmers Market.
We love this smoked salmon first of all because we know its clean and free from additives but also for the amazing flavor! I love it on some gluten free toast, in omelettes or salads!
Excellent. When I open it, I store the rest of it in a glass container!