- A local favorite! A cross between a salmon and a trout!
- Non-GMO, ZERO antibiotics, ZERO color added, Sustainably sourced
- Rich in healthy omega-3's!
- Fresh, never-frozen, straight from Iceland
- Vacuum-packed at the source, to stay fresh longer, and freeze up to 6 months
- 300g (~10.6oz) portion, perfect serving size for 2 people
- Packaged in recyclable #5 Polypropylene trays
such great quality fish! easy to order and never frozen! how fresh fish should be! love ordering from them weekly.
The arctic char is incredibly fresh and doesn't taste at all fishy. It's less strong of a flavor than salmon. Would be great as sushi, but we made it into gravlax. Shockingly easy. I HIGHLY recommend this recipe: https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/arctic-char-gravlax-with-apple-pecan-salad. The flavors go together so beautifully. It is my absolute go-to when I want to impress or to make a family favorite.
Tasty fish at a reasonable price
Fresh, well cut, wonderful unique flavor. This is a regular in our life.
My husband and I love this the Arctic Char. We had never heard of this type of fish and decided to try it! The flavor is light and delicate. An easy fish to cook, lightly seared using a non-stick pan. We feel this is better than salmon because of the light flavor and delicate texture. Arctic Char has become a weekly favorite in our home...