- A local favorite! A cross between a salmon and a trout!
- Fresh, never-frozen, straight from Iceland
- Vacuum-packed at the source, to stay fresh longer, and freeze up to 6 months
- 300g (~10.6oz) portion, perfect serving size for 2 people
- Non-GMO, No color added, Sustainably sourced
- Packaged in recyclable #5 Polypropylene trays
I have tried Nordic Catch smoked salmon and LOVE the taste. My young daughters and husband agree. We made a salad with baby spinach, beets, capers dressed with lime and olive oil and cilantro and it was a hit. Also tried the salmon char and my family wanted to repeat! I totally recommend this fish.
Vacuum-sealed, deep water fresh fish variety that looks like coho salmon from coldest of waters that is imported from Iceland, but can keep for three days. Boneless and delicate, clean mild flavor that was sublime with the juice from a fresh passion fruit. Package contents is 11 oz (don't know how every package is measured equal?) fillet which is sensible and satisfying portion for two if served with sides of vegetables and quinoa or rice. I BBQ-ed it as I know the secret to... while keeping skin crispy, moist and delectable.
The Arctic char I bought this past Saturday at the farmers market - I cooked that night and it was absolutely delicious!
Always arrives time,fresh and delicious